The Digital Otoscope is designed with the smallest lens and highest resolution of its peers. The industry-leading image quality offers clear live and still images of the ear canal and tympanic membrane. With its superior image quality, it will enhance diagnostic precision and facilitate patient communication.
- Equipped with powerful & clear 720HD color camera module.
- Precision optical lens design with near depth 5mm focus.
- Specular build in with 4 x LEDs to ensure enough lighting for optimum view when inside ear canal.
- Wide 4.3 inch touch screen ensures ease of use for operational setting and taking or storing image or video on the device.
- Snap shot/video button provides the controls for taking image or video directly on the device.
- Micro SD card slot provides portable and flexible storage capacity options for transfer to other devices or computer.
- HDMI port enables the patient to watch the image or video on TV or monitor when connected.
- USB port provides another option for the doctor to watch the image or video at the same time, when saving the image or video on the PC or computer.
- Specular is interchangeable for different fit situations during inspection of specific purposes such as Infant or pets, etc.
- Specular can be fitted for soft tube, for better comfort in the inspection of mouth, throat and nose.
- Build-in rechargeable battery enables portability and long hour operation in external conditions (3.5 hours)
|Camera Resolution||720P CMOS sensor, default 960 x 720|
|Storage||Built in 16GB Micro SD Card (up to 32GB)|
|Focus Range||5mm ~ 50mm|
|Light Source||4 pcs LEDs|
|Output Interface||SD card slot/USB 2.0 Mass Storage|
|Image Output Interface||HDMI out|
|Frame Rate||30 fps|
|Operating Temperature||10°C ~ +50°C (±10%)|
|Operating Humidity||30% RH ~ 80% RH|
|Battery||3.6V, 3350 mAh Rechargeable Li-ion Battery|