We are specialized in manufacturing almost all kinds of Endoscopes. Presently, the new type patented Dental Root Canal Orifice Detector and Digital Otoscope are released to the market. More endoscope products will be released soon. Just click on the picture below to find more product information.
Dental Root Canal Orifice Detector
- Crystal clear intraoral image.
- Lightweight and Ergonomic.
- Quick single button capturing images and videos.
- Slim design and right for root canal orifices detecting.
- Micro SD card slot provides portable and flexible storage capacityoptions for transfer to other devices or computer.
- HDMI port enables the patient to watch the image or video on TVor monitor when connected.
- Full height & half height Specular are available for Adult and Child.
- Build-in rechargeable battery enables portability and long hour operation in external conditions up to 4 hours (MAX)
- Plug & Play Hand Piece Specular
- Equipped with powerful & clear 720HD color camera module.
- Precision optical lens design with near depth 5mm focus.
- Specular build in with 4 x LEDs to ensure enough lighting for optimum view when inside ear canal.
- Wide 4.3 inch touch screen ensures ease of use for operational setting and taking or storing image or video on the device.
- Snap shot/video button provides the controls for taking image or video directly on the device.
- Micro SD card slot provides portable and flexible storage capacity options for transfer to other devices or computer.
- HDMI port enables the patient to watch the image or video on TV or monitor when connected.
- USB port provides another option for the doctor to watch the image or video at the same time, when saving the image or video on the PC or computer.
- Specular is interchangeable for different fit situations during inspection of specific purposes such as Infant or pets, etc.
- Specular can be fitted for soft tube, for better comfort in the inspection of mouth, throat and nose.
- Build-in rechargeable battery enables portability and long hour operation in external conditions (3.5 hours)